About five years ago, I was still single.
I remember wishing and hoping that one day, I would meet "the one." Cheesy... I know. But stay with me.
I was lonely and in graduate school in Northern California at the time. And every night I'd go home, have a glass of wine and paint my heart out. It was a panacea for living in a small town where I didn't know anyone.
During this time, I did two things: paint this piece of art above and read a book called "Calling in the One" and boy - did it work. Shortly after reading the book and six months before I finished graduate school, I met Matt and knew immediately that I had met my 'One.'
About a year later after I had moved home to Santa Barbara, I was going through my art studio and was stunned to rediscover this piece of art, and realize that in it I had painted Matt before I had met him. The horse on the right reminds me oh so much of him and his sweet, gentle energy. Who knew that sometimes art will become real life?
The piece is called "Such Love" and while I can't ever imagine parting with the original, I do offer regular and embellished prints. I hope it means as much to you, as it does to me.
- Prints that are as beautiful as an original, for less than half the cost.
- Printed on archival quality, museum grade paper, that stay beautiful for years to come.
- There are many different sizes available. See below.
- Prints are shipped unframed.
Would you like yours to be painted and be one-of-a-kind?
- Bettina paints each piece individually if you would like her too, making the piece in incredibly special. Choose this option at checkout, if this is something you would like!