Handsome, subtle, he likes to hang out in the shadows. Meet #6 of the 7 pieces in the Bringing Horses Home Series. He was named Arcturus, for the star in the heavens.
You know what it's like to be a part of this special horse loving club. I swear, it's like having a "horse gene" - you either have it, or you just don't.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I know we can't all have a horse (just yet!), but that does not mean you can't have one in your house. Because you can have a piece of art that symbolizes your special love for these magical beings.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Accordingly, meet the Bringing Horses Home Series.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Oooohhh I am so excited to share these with you.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I put together a small series of portraits. These are pieces that let a horse live in your home. Looking at you with all that love and intensity and acceptance that only an equine has. These pieces are meant to create a sense of magic and connection to your soul-animal.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You guys are 90% of the reason I paint. I have so much fun painting, but then seeing the art light up your life makes it all SO much more worth it!⠀⠀
- Simple lines, working across all decor styles.
- Museum grade, gallery wrapped canvas.
- Mixed media, acrylic, charcoal and ink under varnish, beautiful for years to come.
- Ready to hang.
- Black edge on the canvas outside, which gives it the visual feel of having a border.
- Payment plans are available, just select Afterpay at check out. It will set you up automatically.