Meet Willow. She's a sweet, wiley and clever Mustang mare. The perfect ride for steep, cliffey trails and deep river crossings. She's been known to lead the pack and has yet to shy once.
You know what it's like to be a part of this special horse loving club. I swear, it's like having a "horse gene" - you either have it, or you just don't.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I know we can't all have a horse (just yet!), but that does not mean you can't have one in your house. Because you can have a piece of art that symbolizes your special love for these magical beings.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Accordingly, meet the Bringing Horses Home Series.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Oooohhh I am so excited to share these with you.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I put together a small series of portraits. These are pieces that let a horse live in your home. Looking at you with all that love and intensity and acceptance that only an equine has. These pieces are meant to create a sense of magic and connection to your soul-animal.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You guys are 90% of the reason I paint. I have so much fun painting, but then seeing the art light up your life makes it all SO much more worth it!⠀⠀⠀
- Simple lines, working across all decor styles.
- Museum grade, gallery wrapped canvas.
- Mixed media, acrylic, charcoal and ink under varnish, beautiful for years to come.
- Ready to hang.
- Black edge on the canvas outside, which gives it the visual feel of having a border.
- Payment plans are available, just select Afterpay at check out. It will set you up automatically.